There's Always Something Happening at
We enjoy sharing our love of great food and wine with events throughout the year! Patrick Evans-Hylton's Chefs' Table cooking classes bring you into the TASTE kitchen to watch celebrated guest chefs prepare a sumptuous meal before your eyes. And you get to eat their homework! Bottles & Bites is a wine and food tasting experience, also hosted by Patrick Evans-Hylton. The focus is educational (but definitely still fun!). Bottles & Bites is offered quarterly. We also host a variety of seasonal events that always promise foodie-fun! Check back often to see our upcoming events.
Are you interested in hosting your own event at a TASTE location? Our bright, contemporary spaces are available for rent to host your event outside of our standard business hours. Our spaces are perfect for birthdays, showers, reunions, and corporate events. We also offer private wine tastings and cooking classes!
September 30West Meets East: Very Virginia Ingredients Take on an Asian Flavor, with Ross Riddle, Chef/Owner Hashi Food Truck
READ FULL STORY
· Amuse - Hashi Graze… Salad of Fresh, Seasonal Ingredients Showcasing the End of Summer & Beginnings of Fall
· First Course - Broiled Miso Marinated Fish Served over Buttery Congee with Leeks
· Second Course - Crispy Smoked Pork Shoulder with Miso Mustard And Anson Mills Fried Brown Rice, Charred Local Veggies, Dave and Dee’s Oyster Mushrooms
· Third Course - Yuzu-Lemon Bar with Sesame Shortbread Crust And Torched Ginger Meringue
October 28Sophisticated and Simple with Rodney Einhorn of Terrapin - SOLD OUT - Call 425-3011 x220 to be put on the wait list
READ FULL STORY
· First Course - Fresh "Pulled to Order" Mozzarella with Heirloom Tomatoes and Balsamic Foam
· Second Course - Wild Mushroom Gnudi: Seasoned Porcini and Ricotta Gnudi with French Thyme Butter, Organic Peas and Shaved Truffle
· Third Course - Chocolate Souffle: Valrohna Chocolate and Madagascar Vanilla Bean