There's Always Something Happening at
We enjoy sharing our love of great food and wine with events throughout the year! Patrick Evans-Hylton's Chefs' Table cooking classes bring you into the TASTE kitchen to watch celebrated guest chefs prepare a sumptuous meal before your eyes. And you get to eat their homework! Bottles & Bites is a wine and food tasting experience, also hosted by Patrick Evans-Hylton. The focus is educational (but definitely still fun!). Bottles & Bites is offered quarterly. We also host a variety of seasonal events that always promise foodie-fun! Check back often to see our upcoming events.
Are you interested in hosting your own event at a TASTE location? Our bright, contemporary spaces are available for rent to host your event outside of our standard business hours. Our spaces are perfect for birthdays, showers, reunions, and corporate events. We also offer private wine tastings and cooking classes!
October 27A TASTE-FUL THANKSGIVING with Peter Stine - Executive Chef at Fire and Vine in Virginia Beach
READ FULL STORY
· Sides - Smack Your Mama Good Cranberry Relish, Collard Greens with Country Ham and Peppers, and Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Brûlée Marshmallow
· Dessert - Sweet Potato Pancakes with Cranberry-Boubon Spiked Syrup
November 17Feast of the Fishes with Andrea DiCarlo of LaBella in Ghent
READ FULL STORY
A multicourse, small plate interpretation of the classic Italian holiday meal.
· Herb and Garlic Baked Local Oyster topped with Tomato Concasse and Basil
· Pan-Seared Seasonal Fresh Catch Stuffato (Fish Stew: fresh catch in tomoato broth served over a crispy saffron and parsley potato)
· Charred Octopus Salad with Celery Slaw in Garlic and Lemon Dressing
· Pasta con le Sarde Bucatini (Fresh sardines sautéd with wild fennel, pine nuts, raisins, onions and saffron tossed with pasta and topped with toasted bread crumbs)
· Bucelatta (Cookie of dried figs, apple butter and almonds topped with a white icing and nonpareils)